Knowing you made a difference by battling big insurance companies and winning is so satisfying. There is nothing better than having clients tell you that you have literally changed their lives.
— David Spencer
Phone: (888) 351-1038
A North Carolina native, David was born and raised in a commercial fishing family on the Outer Banks. He decided to attend law school while he was at North Carolina State University earning dual BAs in Economics and Business Management. Even then, he knew that “fighting for the little guy” was his destiny. After 20 years, he and his partners continue to stand for the same principles.
An avid Top Dragster racer (with an IHRA Class B license), David has written articles on the importance of adequate insurance coverage and appropriate legal representation for several racing industry publications.
He spent years dedicated to the Boy Scouts of America as a leader and is the proud father of two Eagles Scouts. Through his local church, David coordinates volunteer projects, including a community food program for the underprivileged and a project for rebuilding homes damaged by tornadoes in North Carolina.
David has been in private practice with Don Marcari since 1994 and is the managing partner of the firm’s Raleigh office. He handles the firm’s workers compensation cases as well as other personal injury cases, including auto, truck and motorcycle accidents.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1994
- Campbell University School of Law, 1994. Juris Doctor
- North Carolina State University, 1990. Bachelor in Art in Business Management and Economics
Honors & Awards
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), Order of Service Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 100 Lawyer
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice: (NCAJ) Auto Torts Executive Committee and the Publications Committee
If you would like to schedule a consultation with David Spencer, call the offices of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. at (888) 351-1038 or contact us online.
Read more about why clients choose our firm.