Frank F. Voler
Email: Frank Voler | Phone: (704) 927-4999
Frank Voler joined Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban in December of 2010, and manages the firm's North Carolina litigation department based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Frank received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Naval Academy in 1981, served on active duty as a nuclear trained officer until 1986 and thereafter served in the Naval Reserve [CDR, USNR (ret)]. Frank was also an instructor for Virginia Power, teaching thermodynamics and various nuclear science topics (1986-1987).
Frank decided to pursue a legal career to help individuals fight against corporate and insurance interests and attended law school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He graduated in 1990, with honors, and was a member of the North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation (1989-1990).
Frank has over 20 years of legal experience and litigates personal injury cases, including wrongful death, drunk driver and commercial trucking cases. He has extensive trial experience and experience arbitrating UM/UIM claims.
Cases handled in the North Carolina Court of Appeals:
- Coiner v. Cales, 135 N.C. App. 343 (1999), disc. rev. denied, 351 N.C 352 (2000)
- Mohamad v. Simmons, 139 N.C. App. 610 (2000)
- Stillwell v. Gust, 148 N.C. App. 128 (2001), disc. rev. denied, 355 N.C. 500 (2002)
- North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation (1989-1990)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., with honors (1990)
- United States Naval Academy, Bachelor of Science and Mechanical Engineering (1981)
Admitted to practice
- North Carolina (1990)
- South Carolina (1998)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum