Email: Phil Bradfield
Phil Bradfield has been litigating personal injury cases in state and federal court for more than 20 years. In addition to having the perspective that comes from representing both injured parties and insurance companies, Phil has extensive experience handling workers compensation claims and railroad employee Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) cases.
Admitted to practice
- Virginia, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, JD, 1989
- University of Virginia, BA, Foreign Affairs, 1983
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Phil Bradfield, call the offices of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, PC at 1-888-351-1038 or contact us online.