Ryan Spencer is admitted to practice law in North Carolina. He graduated from Elon University School of Law and cum laude from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: Law and Theory. At Elon University, he was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law fraternity, Student Advocacy Board and Mock Trial Competition Team. Prior to accepting his full time position with Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, Ryan worked part time with us as a law clerk during his academic breaks from Elon University.
- North Carolina State University
- 2005-2009: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: Law & Theory
- Cum Laude
- National Honors Society: 2008 - Present
- Pre-law program.
- Elon University School of Law
- NC Advocates for Justice
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- National Veterans Legal Services Program
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Eagle Scout: 2000 (age 15)
- PADI Scuba Diving Certified