BRYAN G. NICHOLS
Raised in North Carolina, I began my legal career in Eastern North Carolina, representing individuals in many types of litigation matters. I was in court daily and I saw that those people without attorneys (or ineffective attorneys) were often not able to get the results they wanted or deserved.
This realization early on, has given me motivation to always work hard and be prepared for my clients so I can help them effectively.
As a trial attorney, I have tried dozens of cases before judges and juries alike and am not afraid to get into the court room and fight for my clients.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2010. Juris Doctor
- Brigham Young University, 2006. Bachelor of Arts
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Durham County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- Volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer with Housing for New Hope which serves the homeless in Durham, NC
- Volunteer with the Boys and Girls Club of Wake County
- Volunteer at Endeavor Charter School
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Bryan Nichols, call the offices of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. at (888) 351-1038 or contact us online.
Read more about why clients choose our firm.