Ryan Spencer is admitted to practice law in North Carolina. He graduated from Elon University School of Law and cum laude from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: Law and Theory. At Elon University, he was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity, Student Advocacy Board and Mock Trial Competition Team. Prior to accepting his full-time position with Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, Ryan worked part-time with us as a law clerk during his academic breaks from Elon University.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina State University
- 2005–2009: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: Law & Theory
- Cum laude
- National Honors Society: 2008 to present
- Pre-law program
- Elon University School of Law
- NC Advocates for Justice
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA)
- American Bar Association: Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice: Veterans Affairs Committee
- Eagle Scout: 2000 (age 15)
- PADI Scuba Diving Certified
Read more about why clients choose our firm.