Asheville Car Accident Lawyer
37 Haywood Street
Asheville, NC 28801
Tel: (828) 259-3366
Fax: (828) 251-7200
Your rights in a North Carolina auto accident
An Asheville car accident lawyer knows that when an auto, truck or motorcycle crash results in serious injury or death, the victims often suffer severe losses for which they may be entitled to recover damages in a personal injury lawsuit.
A North Carolina car accident lawyer from Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. typically seeks financial recovery on your behalf for:
- Medical expenses for care you receive as you recover from the accident
- Continuing medical expenses in the event of long-term or permanent injury
- Property damage caused by the accident
- Income lost during the time you were recovering
- Job loss if your employer filled your position while you were recuperating and unable to work
- Loss of the ability to work when the effect of a severe injury prevents you from ever again doing the work you had always done
- Loss of life enjoyment, such as when your injury prevents you from participating in hobbies or activities you previously enjoyed
- Loss of companionship to your spouse when injuries leave you unable to physically or mentally respond as you had previously
- Pain and suffering
An Asheville auto accident attorney explains your right to recover from liable parties
In a lawsuit, a key responsibility of your Asheville car accident attorney is to assemble and present evidence that proves the fault of the defendants. If the evidence successfully indicates a defendant's partial or total liability for the accident, the defendant and his or her insurance company are assigned financial responsibility for your losses.
To ensure your full financial recovery, the North Carolina automobile accident attorneys at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. leave nothing to chance. We attend to every detail, because it is often the little details — evidence overlooked by others, potential witnesses, and expert testimony — that build the strongest case. To get to the truth, we employ an experienced, professional staff, including full-time investigators. We consider all of the issues for you — medical bills, lost wages, insurance coverage, health insurance subrogation, policy stacking, medical payment benefits, and more.
Tractor-trailer accidents in North Carolina are particularly dangerous
It is true that car drivers and passengers are much more likely to be seriously injured or even killed if involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler. Larger trucking companies and their insurance adjusters realize that they should offer a settlement to the victims of these accidents as quickly as possible so they can get away with the lowest compensation. Some adjusters are so diligent they are on the scene before the wrecked vehicles are towed. If you have an accident involving a tractor-trailer truck, do not be fooled by these predatory practices. Protect yourself. Never sign anything before consulting a North Carolina truck accident lawyer.
Motorcycle accidents demand lawyers with skill and compassion
The scenic hills and well-paved highways of North Carolina attract thousands of motorcyclists each year. Motorcycle accidents can cause serious or catastrophic injury. Statistics show that the majority of such accidents are caused by the careless or reckless behavior of fellow drivers. At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, our North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers know how to represent clients with compassion and understanding, recognizing that the vast majority of motorcyclists are law-abiding citizens and safety-conscious riders. If you are injured in a motorcycle accident in Asheville, NC, please contact us immediately.
Contact an Asheville automobile accident lawyer
An Asheville automobile accident lawyer will remind you that among your rights, do not forget that:
- You have the right to hire a lawyer so that you do not have to bear the weight of the legal process on your own.
- You have the right to receive sound advice from a car accident attorney who understands North Carolina personal injury law, has the ability to negotiate a strong settlement on your behalf, and cares about what is best for you.
- You have the right to seek financial recovery by suing those at fault in a crash.
- You have the right to be guided compassionately through the process of filing a claim to receive financial compensation for your injuries.
To exercise your rights, contact the experienced Asheville auto accident lawyers at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban. To avoid statute of limitations problems and protect your rights, it is important that you begin working with an Asheville auto accident attorney as soon as possible.
Call us toll free at (888) 351-1038 today or contact Marcari Russotto Spencer & Balaban P.C. online to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident attorney in our Asheville office. We understand the financial, physical, and emotional pain that serious injury accidents can bring to your life and the lives of family members.