Legal Help Filing Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Claims
1293 Professional Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Tel: (843) 839-0638
More than 175 years of combined legal experience for injury claims
When you or a loved one suffers serious injury as the result of negligence, filing a personal injury claim may be your only opportunity to afford costly medical rehabilitation. If you are considering taking legal action in the Myrtle Beach, SC area, the experienced injury lawyers at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. are here to support you.
Injury attorneys can assist with your claim
Accidents occur under all types of circumstances, and the nature of your accident or injury can have a profound effect on resulting legal actions. When considering which injury attorney to hire, consider whether that lawyer has specific experience handling claims similar to your own. At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C., we have handled numerous personal injury claims across South Carolina.
Our goal is to obtain the maximum compensation for you, whether from insurance policies, in the courtroom, or with a combination of insurance negotiation and courtroom litigation. This might apply to you in the following situations:
- Your injury is severe: Permanently disabling injuries can lead to a lifetime of medical expenses and prevent you from earning an income.
- Complex claims: Lawsuits involving injuries from motorcycle accidents, for example, can require complex injury analysis and a strategic legal awareness to combat unfair public attitudes against motorcyclists.
- Deadly accidents: Families file wrongful death claims to recover full compensation following fatal accidents in which they lose a loved one.
Is a settlement the right choice for my personal injury claim?
Most personal injury lawsuits are not long, drawn-out battles — the vast majority end in a negotiated settlement. However, not all settlement offers are truly in your best interest. For example:
- The initial settlement an insurance company offers is almost certainly less than you deserve.
- Until you visit your personal doctor, never accept any settlement.
- Always consult an attorney before signing any insurance settlement.
Working with the Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. legal team means that you have effective, sharp counsel on your side as you make these decisions.
Talk to a knowledgeable Myrtle Beach injury lawyer about your claim
At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C., we pride ourselves on building solid legal claims for every personal injury victim we represent. We offer free initial consultations and can arrange to meet you at your home or in your hospital room if necessary. We also work on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you only owe legal fees if we help you obtain compensation. Contact us today — call (888) 351-1038 or get in touch with our injury attorneys online to learn more.