Courtney Mann joined Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban in April of 2018.
Courtney received her B.A. in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida. After working for attorneys and knowing that she wanted to be an advocate for others herself, Courtney decided to pursue a legal career of her own. She attended law school at Charlotte School of Law, and graduated in 2014 with distinction, by having completed over 150 pro bono hours, further dedicating her service to the Charlotte Community. Prior to joining the firm, Courtney focused her legal career exclusively in the area of plaintiffs' law, and will continue to use the skills she has gained to fight daily for a fair and reasonable outcome for all of her clients.
With Marcari, Russotto, Spencer, & Balaban, Courtney will be focusing on assisting clients with pre-litigation personal injury claims.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- North Carolina, 2014
- University of Central Florida, 2010, B.A. in Legal Studies
- Charlotte School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg County Bar Associate, Young Lawyers Division