Mike learned from his father that there is honor in all work. He also learned that the average person should put aside pride and ask for help especially when it comes to dealing with powerful organizations. Mike made it his mission to fight against insurance companies to help injury victims get the compensation they deserve.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- North Carolina, 1991
- NC Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Federal Court
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 1991. Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina. Bachelor of Arts
- Active Member NCAJ
- Past member American lung Association
- Current member of NC Advisory Board for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Mike Garland, call the offices of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban at (888) 351-1038 or contact us online.
Read more about why clients choose our firm.