Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban Celebrates Employees of the Month for 2017
As a law firm dedicated to serving injured clients and disabled veterans, Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban emphasizes client service. We know our clients come to us in times of crisis: they’ve been seriously injured in an accident, or they’ve been denied benefits for a service-related disability. They need to see welcoming faces, hear understanding voices, and feel confident in the help they are going to receive. To foster an environment where attorneys and staff go above and beyond to serve our clients, we celebrate an Employee of the Month throughout the year. As we begin 2018, we’d like to once again acknowledge these employees who demonstrated exceptional dedication to our valued clients in 2017:
- January — Chelle Harrell, Senior Paralegal, Chesapeake Office, with the firm for almost 25 years.
- February — Audrey Burlacu, Paralegal Assistant, Charlotte Office, with the firm for more than one year.
- March — Mickey Joynes, Receptionist, Chesapeake Office, with the firm for almost 18 years.
- April — Kellie Orr, Paralegal Assistant, Raleigh Office, with the firm for almost two years.
- May — Amanda Medina-Morales, Veterans Disability Benefits Paralegal, Wrightsville Beach Office, with the firm for more than five years.
- June — Anne Barrera, Client Coordinator, Chesapeake Office, with the firm for 8 years.
- July — Shelia Hemingway, Paralegal, Charlotte Office, with the firm for more than 16 years.
- August — Kristen Swinson, Veterans Disability Benefits Paralegal, Jacksonville Office, with the firm for almost seven years.
- September — Heather Bolling, Litigation Paralegal, Charlotte Office, with the firm for more than two years.
- October — Christina Lattimore, Intake Specialist, Fayetteville Office, with the firm for more than two years.
- November — Joylen Diaz, Paralegal, Raleigh Office, with the firm for almost a year.
- December — Tony Brabham, Client Coordinator, with the firm for almost 10 years.
When you come to any of our offices in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, you have the right to expect exemplary client service. Our friendly and hardworking staff along with our skilled and dedicated attorneys are ready to deliver on that expectation.
Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban represents victims of personal injury anywhere in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Our attorneys have more than 200 years of combined experience. Call us at (888) 351-1038 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.