Wrightsville Beach Car Accident Injury Lawyer
96 W. Salisbury Street
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
Tel: (910) 686-9975
Fax: (919) 826-3719
Compensation available for your auto, truck and motorcycle accident injuries
The Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina auto accident lawyers at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban have the experience needed to estimate the types and amounts of compensation available to clients after a car, motorcycle or tractor-trailer truck accident, based on solid research and history.
You generally have three sources for compensation, but be advised that the method you use to pursue your case profoundly affects the size of your recovery. The methods are:
- Personally seeking compensation from your own auto insurance company
- Personally seeking compensation from the other party's insurance company
- Seeking compensation by filing an insurance claim and supporting lawsuit with help from a North Carolina auto accident attorney
Filing a legal claim with a Wrigthsville Beach car accident attorney
Using a Wrightsville Beach car accident attorney to file a personal injury lawsuit generally results in substantially greater compensation than what you might collect from an insurance company without using a lawyer. Of course, not every crash injury is serious enough to justify a lawsuit. And if there is no other party responsible for your injury, a lawsuit is not justified.
To find out if you should pursue compensation with the help of legal counsel, talk with a Wrightsville beach auto accident lawyer from Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban
What kinds of compensation should you pursue in a lawsuit?
When an accident results in serious personal injury, you may suffer severe personal and financial losses for which you can seek compensation in a lawsuit:
- Financial loss from the accident-related medical expenses
- Financial loss from future medical expenses due to a long-term or permanent injury
- Loss of income and wages while you are recovering and unable to work
- Loss of opportunities for advancement or your job if you are replaced by a new worker while you recuperate
- Loss of occupation — also known as loss of future earnings capacity — when permanent bodily harm prevents you from ever again performing the work you are trained to do
- The loss of companionship that you experience when your injuries leave you unable to physically or mentally relate to your spouse or family as you did before the accident — common among those who suffer brain damage or paralysis
- Pain and suffering that you endure when your lifestyle and your enjoyment of life is altered by an accident
- Mental anguish experienced along with the physical pain, including fear, anxiety, shock, grief, or embarrassment
Seeking compensation from your auto insurance company
If you choose to work solely through your auto insurance company, you can expect actual cash value for your vehicle and medical coverage only as limited by your policy, regardless of the extent of your medical bills.
Seeking compensation from the other party’s insurance company
Insurance companies protect their bottom lines by offering you the lowest possible amount that they believe will keep you from filing a lawsuit. They rarely consider all the types of losses you have suffered and how much compensation you are rightfully entitled to.
Contact our Wrighstville Beach, North Carolina car, truck and motorcycle accident lawyers
The Wrightsville Beach auto accident lawyers at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban understand that while no one can put your life back exactly the way it was, you need compensation for every aspect of your loss, including medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
When you need an attorney to help you file a legal claim against those who are responsible for your auto accident injuries, call us toll free at (888) 351-1038 or contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban online to schedule a free consultation.