Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban is a personal injury law firm that works hard to earn the trust of its clients. Over the years, our firm’s lawyers have built a strong reputation based on the values we believe are necessary to fight successfully for our clients’ rights.
We can help, whether your case involves injuries sustained in an auto accident, tractor-trailer crash, motorcycle accident, dog bite, or medical malpractice, or if you are working on a claim for VA disability benefits or workers compensation. We earn our clients’ trust by establishing an atmosphere of mutual respect and by demonstrating our legal knowledge and skill. Our clients choose us for many reasons, including the following.
1. Focus. We are a personal injury law firm serving clients in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. This area of law is our single focus. Our energies are concentrated on putting to best use current and new laws, verdicts, court personnel and protocols — all to our clients’ benefit. Successfully resolving personal injury cases is what we do. Period.
2. Experience. There is no substitute for putting in the time to develop the abilities needed to create winning strategies for personal injury cases. At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, we have more than 200 years of combined legal experience. Every case has unique elements — we have the depth of knowledge to identify the most important aspects of each case to achieve the most successful outcome.
3. Dedication. Our entire team is dedicated to taking care of our clients as if they were members of our own families. We understand that dealing with a serious personal injury, such as a traumatic brain injury, slip-and-fall, or drunk-driving accident, can have a powerful impact on your life. Our job is to take on the legal burdens of your case so that you can concentrate on healing without worry, knowing that your Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban team is fighting to help you receive full compensation for your injuries.
4. Availability. Accidents have no respect for the clock. In fact, many serious auto, truck and motorcycle accidents happen at night, long after most offices are closed. At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, we believe that our personal injury clients should be able to reach us any time, day or night, seven days a week. Whenever you need us, call 888-351-1038 in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia & Florida, and we’ll be there for you.
5. Recognition. One way to be sure that the personal injury lawyer you select offers the highest quality service is to note professional memberships and recognition earned from prestigious organizations. Law firm leader Don Marcari is a member of the:
6. Excellence. In the legal world, one of the most respected designations an attorney can earn is to be AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. Attaining this rating signifies the highest level of legal ability, integrity and ethics. The peer-review rating system means that other attorneys and members of the legal community are asked to judge the level of a lawyer’s performance. Only those with the highest ratings achieve the AV Preeminent designation. Don Marcari is an AV Preeminent lawyer.
The personal injury lawyers at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban assist clients who have been seriously injured by the negligence or carelessness of others. Hundreds of clients have received legal representation resulting in successful resolution from the firm’s legal team. The firm’s practice areas include:
If you have suffered a serious personal injury, contact the personal injury law firm you can trust. Call toll free (888) 351-1038 today or contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban online to schedule a free consultation. When your case is accepted, you pay NO legal fees until your case is resolved and you receive a monetary award.
If you cannot travel to our office, we will come to you. Our experienced legal team can evaluate the strength of your case and advise you further.
Our trained operators are ready to assist.Start Chat
Available 24/7 — We’ll come to you