Veterans Disability Benefits
Home / About Us
KNOWLEDGEABLE LOCAL ATTORNEYS READY TO FIGHT FOR THOSE HURT BY DANGEROUS DRUGS
Our Firm Fights to Make Negligent Pharmaceutical Companies Pay Those in Need
At Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban, our attorneys understand that trust is important when it comes to taking drugs for your health. Every person in the United States who takes a prescription drug is trusting the medical professionals and the companies that manufacture the drugs with their safety. Unfortunately, more often than not, some medications can turn out to be harmful, worsening health and causing severe, sometimes even fatal, side effects for those who need them most.
Contact Experienced Mass Torts Attorneys!
Forceful Advocacy Delivered for Claims Against Viagra, Opioids or Various Other Drugs
Several prescription pharmaceuticals have unfortunately led to litigation becoming necessary, and Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban, with our 200 years of combined legal experience, we have a team of knowledgeable mass tort attorneys who know what needs to be done. With new drugs being approved by the FDA at a rapid pace every year, it is important to stay on top of what causes harm, some of the most noteworthy are the following:
- Abilify: Abilify is prescribed to people who suffer from conditions such as bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. Sadly, Abilify has been shown to cause terrible side effects through a multitude of compulsive behaviors – like, overeating, heaving gambling, or an excessive need for shopping.
- Opioids: The opioid addiction happening across the United States is truly an epidemic, and at Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban, our team of attorneys understands how traumatic it can be for all involved. The problem here, can be a combination of misuse, and an overdiagnosis.
- Metformin: The popular diabetes medication Metformin has now been linked to various types of cancer. The FDA has now asked certain manufacturers to recall extended-release tablets of Metformin across the United States. For more, click here.
- Taxotere: Temporary hair-loss is an unfortunate side-effect for those who may be going through chemotherapy treatments. The use of Taxotere has been known to lead to the development of permanent baldness for many cancer patients in the United States. The failure to detail the risks of alopecia has resulted in long-lasting harmful effects.
- Valsartan: Valsartan is typically prescribed to treat high blood pressure, among other serious conditions, another often being congestive heart failure. Two years ago, there was a mass recall issued for the generic medications on the market which contain Valsartan, after the ability to cause cancer was identified.
- Viagra: Men who use ED medication have unknowingly put themselves at risk for the development of melanoma, specifically those who use Viagra and Cialis. Research is still coming in, but if you use these products, please consult your primary care physician, and consider reaching out to Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today with our Team of Mass Tort Attorneys!
Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban will proudly represent any individuals that have been involved in a mass tort matter, all across the Carolinas and Virginia. Call us toll free today at (855) 435-7247, or contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban online to schedule your free consultation. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning that until your case is resolved, and you’ve received your financial compensation, you don’t have to pay legal fees.